- In 2019 we helped 29 sellers and 46 buyers for a total of $100 million in sales, our biggest year yet.
- We listed and sold homes that set records in Silver Lake, Eagle Rock, Wilshire Center and Echo Park.
- We helped our clients beat out 15 other offers for a rare A-Frame in Silver Lake.
- We helped longtime clients buy their second, third, or even fourth property with us.
- We helped first time homebuyers with low down payments get into homes in super competitive neighborhoods such as Highland Park, El Sereno, Pasadena and Glendale.
- We helped sellers sell their property off market for top dollar.
- We helped buyers snag properties that never hit the market.
- We helped multiple buyers get houses when they were the first or even second backup offer.
- We helped clients buy an income property with their friends.
- We helped clients buy the home they had been renting for many years.
- We sold homes designed by architects William Kesling, Alvin Lustig and Gregory Ain.
- We listed and sold homes in Monterey Park and Echo Park that had been in the family for over 50 years.
- We listed and sold two rare condos at Gregory Ain’s Avenel Homes in Silver Lake.
- We helped a buyer find his dream home after looking for over 3 years.
- We helped a family sell and move into a bigger home with a tricky contingent sale in less than 60 days.
- We helped a family sell a house less than a year after they bought it for an amazing return.
- We sold a historic architectural home near Koreatown for a record price.
- We helped clients buy investment properties with the potential to add an ADU.
It was a very good (and very fun) year indeed! Thank you to all our clients for your support in helping us become the one of the top teams on the Eastside. We appreciate all of your referrals and we would love to work with you or anyone you know in 2019. We expect it to be just as fun as last year.
See you in 2020!
Beds: 6 | Baths: 3 | Size: Approx. 2,918 sqft | Lot: Approx. 6,778 sqft
Fantastic triplex in the heart of Los Feliz Village. This unique property composed of two separate structures is gated with a large hedge for extra privacy. The front two-story duplex is comprised of 2 units each 2BD/1 BA and the back free-standing home is 2 BD/1BA. All three units are tenant occupied and the total income is currently $7,050/month. The front duplex is surrounded by a lush front and backyard, and the back house enjoys a private, fenced yard and patio area. Updated kitchens, character details and individual laundry are just a few of the many features. Easy access to local shopping, dining, and neighborhood hot spots such as Go Get Em Tiger, Homestate, Alcove and much more. A smart and savvy investment with great upside potential in one of LA’s most popular neighborhoods.
Beds: 3 | Baths: 1.75 | Size: Approx. 1,769 sqft | Lot: Approx. 5,137 sqft
Stunning Silver Lake Spanish circa 1925 full of character, warmth and style. With views, lushly landscaped outdoor spaces, and central location in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the area, this move-in ready Silver Lake home boasts 2BR/1BA on the main level and a 1BD/1BA studio on the lower level. This comfortable home features a barrel-vaulted living room with fireplace, stylish kitchen with eat-in nook and dining room with French doors leading to a spacious rear deck perfect for dinner parties under the stars. The street to street lot features views, drought tolerant landscaping and 2 car garage with an additional parking pad.
Triplex : Beds: 6 | Baths: 4.5 | Size: Approx. 3,360 sqft | Lot: Approx. 5,515 sqft
Craig Ellwood, 1952-53. LA Historic-Cultural Monument #801. Originally designed as four interlocking apartments in Hollywood for celebrity TV host Roy Maypole, this complex gave the first international recognition to its Case Study designer Craig Ellwood. The exposed steel, glass, and brick; the seamless play between indoors and out; the use of newly-developed materials – all became the signature elements in Ellwood’s successive work. Set behind a translucent wall, the apartments’ facade reveals two converging diagonal trusses as if to signal a pediment entry. The current layout consists of two 2-bed/1-bath units in the original configuration and one large 2-bed/2.5 bath unit resulting from the merger of 2 units. [Read more…] about 1570 La Baig Avenue in Hollywood
Beds: 3 | Baths: 2 | Size: Approx. 1,190 sqft | Lot: Approx. 5,000 sqft
Vintage 1942 charmer with modern and stylish upgrades in a highly desirable walk-to-the-water location. This character-filled home has been featured on Jenni Kayne and Remodelista and features a gorgeous new kitchen with scrumptious slab granite counters & high-end appliances. Brand new bathrooms with WaterWorks fixtures and custom tile. Open-beamed ceiling in living room with new wide plank wood flooring and cozy split-granite fireplace. Situated on a level lot that is a second-tier” location from the lake’s edge.